Thursday, October 28, 2010

- sem break -

i'm back to my bloggie again..
gosh...so long didnt update
as usual after finals i had my 3 weeks sem break
3 weeks man!!! AWESOME
but time flies....
basically during the holidays i eat, sleep, shit, and the process go on...
then night added hangouts...
cool? not at all....damn boring but fun!! wheees *dunno what im saying*
spent a lot of times with lovely friends to catch up what i missed
and not forgetting the quality time with my lovable and adorable daddy and mummy *heart*
i like to be home, cause i can feel bunch of loves
everyone is like so sayang and pamper me
*look at those pics, that's how i past my holidays*

anyhow, the sem break have to end
it's so cruel...utar wont let u totally enjoy your holidays
during ur holidays, they want u to check your result!! screw utar!
luckily it's not that bad....still managed to get a satisfied result...=)

Finally, a new sem is starting soon and i need to get back to my 'nest' =(
sad, real damn sad....so reluctant to back kampar....
i packed my stuff at the very last minutes....seriously....
and it's time to say bye to BM...




No comments: