Thursday, September 24, 2009

-[ CAN'T WAIT ]-

I got 2 more papers to go!! huhuu....after tomorrow then i can get ready for my holiday d.cause i left one more on mond...lalalaaa..
Tomorrow task: finish IMC,sleep then go Tesco to buy ingredients for potato salad.put in the fridge.go for a movie.come back and eat it.LOL.
Really cant wait for my holidays to come.will be meeting Yama and his family in Png.then next day will go Langkawi Island.*happy + excited*
After back from Langkawi Island,i got a dinner..Elven's wedding dinner.hmm..who am i going with wor..*thinking*
After that will be waiting for Racheal's birthday to come.definitely will be celebrating for her..she WARNED me not to miss her party cause i missed out Joe's.LOL.
Then i should be free...meeting or hanging out with friends.and waiting for Aweng to call for freelancer job.i hope there's a job for me.cause i wanna gain some new experiences during my holiday.
And i guess my 3weeks holidays will pass very soon and i will be starting my new sem in UTAR.3rd sem d.fast weiiii!!
I will be very free in this sem and i am getting a part time job over here.lalallalalaa...and i'm ready for everything.*wink*


No comments: