Tuesday, September 08, 2009

- [ days in hometown ] -

Alright...now i'm back to kampar to prepare for my final...days back in hometown was so fun..the day i reached i need to go met my parents in a dinner...and my daddy welcome me with a glass of beer to cheers with my uncle...LOL.cute daddy.then the next day went to island with flowery and we met xiang and weiwen...LOL..happy to see them...and we go alot of places lar...and eat alot too...told u.i can eat alot...hahaa...and then here comes sat, accompany my family...and night meeting up with andrew-daddy....we go sega to have 1/2 pint of guinness then continue to mcD.LOL...and sund is another awesome day.besides accompany my parents,i do spend time with my lovely friends...racheal,joe,daddy....miss u guys alot...we went to Fuel for happy hour and we play pool with cards...having fun...then after that i back for my dinner, and i meet them back for movie...UP.is funny ler...but i find it not nice...nvm ler...still enjoy the movie with them.lalallaa..
Next, is mond and i get to meet flowery again.so unexpected.*happy* we went to segafredo to chat and drink my peach tea.and not forgeting sungkhai...LOL.then night diner with parents and pay a visit to my beloved aunt..LOL.she still so cute..and today before i back with flowery, we went for a movie...G.I.Joes...nice...hahaa...

Done with the updates...and now i wanna to have my maggie as my dinner and then start my study....
Good luck gal...*wink*

No comments: