Friday, December 04, 2009

- Great time -


This time back hometown so funmeet all the people i wish to meet..hehee
actually the main purpose i back hometown is to attend JiaRh
ou's bro - ahboy - Lai Kak Seng's wedding eh...manatau, suddenly got a surprise
for me wor..=]

back to the wedding..hehee
same lor, lao thia meh me also got attend
Sexy lady - JiaRhou drink alot leh...we drink Carlsberg Gold and a
lso Martell...
All face red red d...but happy
next day,after attending the wedding dinner, they go S
S for second round leh..
including the bride and bridegroom...keng lehh.LOL

Jiarhou : lenglui, go SS liao
me : =.=''''
Jiarhou : hehee..dont sweat
me : LOL...now ar?
Jiarhou : ofcourse

bo sweat si keh...=.='''' i also reached home and changed d then only tell me wana go clubbing
end up, they fetch me go lor...having fun there...=]
i guess everyone also enjoy and happy for ahboy
ba...=]
i reached home around 2...quite early lerr..
everyone drink quite alot..
tell you one secret..sexy lady vomit lorr...shhhhhh
LOL..she read this i die...

more photos to be upload...

No comments: