Monday, December 07, 2009

- Present Tense -

Story flashed back to year 2008
My decision is not fully support by my friends
but they also wish me luck and ask me always bare in mind that
" i hope u know what u're doing "
"please dont play fire, cause it will burn urself"
gals, i know u all worry bout me
and ofcourse obviously i know what i'm doing
as i promised XinYing that i wont let it drag me so long
at last, i've settle everything
i know that kind of relationship not belongs to me =]

Now, this is my new story
which is a present tense and continuous story
i seems like found someone better =]
we cant predict what will happen to us in the future
we also dont know how many episode can our story goes
but at least we appreciate every single things that happened and the time we spent together
i'm glad and happy that u willing to pour your love to me
and i would like to say i love you tooo
i wish our months story can turn into many many years story




always your loved one
sunny =]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet and nice...XD
congrates......=)no more fire ah..haha

carmensee said...

lol...u also sweet mar...fire is always here eh...lololloo