Saturday, April 24, 2010

- Easily get me 'dump' -

sometimes when i say u never put me in your heart is true
how u want me to believe you?ishhh
i did said later we watch 'How to train your dragon' after we cook lunch
you said ok..plus, i post comment on Lun's facebook..i bet you saw right??
see that? i said i will use pps later...and we want to watch how to train your dragon..
alright...after lunch, i saw he watching other movie at downstairs with Lun and Jason
i look at him..he said ...' ku wak zai', i have to say ok right??!!you already watching it d..
then i mah watch the movie myself lor..
WTH, we said d mar...after 20mins he get up
'owh, i thought u said watch tonight??'
wow...which action of mine make u think i will watch tonight??
seriously, this sentense doesnt convince me to believe what you said
i really angry ok..after we said want to watch together, then on the other hand,u can just watch other movie with with friends
who am i to you???so sad and angry
but after we talk bout it..you apologized then ok
fine...accepted
please dont treat me like this anymore
i really dont feel good at all
thanks

No comments: