Thursday, June 24, 2010

- it drops after u left -

you promised me much earlier for the steamboat dinner
i reminded u last night, and also just now when u suggested to go
yes i very sad and disappointed i cant go again with u guys
just because i promised to have a bdae dinner with alicia
a dinner nie mar...yes i know, the problem is i promised her
i know u will say i ask u to go mar
if i din do so then what u and me going to do for the whole afternoon while waiting the current???!!?
plus i can see disappointment on ur face if u din go
lun also keep persuading, so i just ask u to go with lun
if i still grab u by my side, ur heart wont be here also
so what's the point i keep u by my side??!!?
i cried badly after u left, then i fall asleep
i dont know why

i just feel the pain
it was hot, it was pain the whole noon
tot after cleaning, then happily stay in the house
end up me alone...good!!
so i still feel im right altho i treat u so harsh just now tru the phone
I DONT CARE!!!

No comments: