Sunday, December 05, 2010

- Officially Single -

Yeap! I'm officially single now
the feeling is bad, or i can say is worst
the worst break up ever
this few days pictures, words and memory keep flashed back
trying hard to put that away
and i know all my friends will support me
people ask me 'how are you'
and i keep on answer 'i'm fine, i'm ok'
but how many times i really meant it?
there's no more anger, no more hatred in me
what just left is heartbroken, and sad
if i say im not sad, no one will believe also le
that's impossible cause im a human too
i know it shouldnt like this
but i just cant help myself
Now, everything is a past tense
and i need to get through this and move on
i need strength so much
and obviously i need time!
everything shall be fine =)
carmen owh carmen
you need to stay strong
dont make people around u worry

p/s: thank God my parents havent acknowledge it, how can i present this person to my parents...wise me
fuhhhh



No comments: