Monday, December 06, 2010

- What I've learn -

I learn do not hold grudges
I learn to say sorry which the biggest weakness of me
I learn to share and express feelings
I learn to close one eye
I learn to watch The Big Bang Theory
I learn to love movies
I learn not to prejudice
I learn to play better in pool
I learn to play snooker
I learn not to make assumptions
I learn not to have expectations
I learn more on football
I learn to play with cool sometimes
I learn more on what is Christian
I learn to experienced ghost hunting
I learn how to drive to Pulau Tikus
I learn to play Uno spin
I learn to expose to nice songs
I learn to eat malays food
I learn to eat Penang best char koay kak
I learn to celebrate anniversary without expensive presents, or much money and yet very happy
I learn how to look on the bright side
I learn to read KennySia's blog
I learn what is floorball