Friday, May 14, 2010

- MESSED!!! -

it's totally messed
how can it turned to be like this??
from small matter to big matter
i felt so hurt in this case
i also feel like tearing, but i stop it
i shouldnt crying in this case cause it's not my fault
but i'm the victim wor...ish
if only i know from the beginning there's an misunderstanding
i should have avoid it
i should have talk it out
but i'm always a dump one, how to sense it?
i thought it's still ok, but when there's more to come,
i know i cant control myself
it's hurting my ears, my heart and my image
since it's settle, then i hope it really settle
no more from it
put it as a past, i can take it as nothing happen
i dont wish to ruin everything up cause of this
mature people should settle it maturely
p/s : i will defend myself from everything about me which is not true if i found out
better check who am i before u wanna step on my head

*God blessed*

No comments: