Tuesday, November 17, 2009

- Fine -

'what's wrong with you today?'
it's so obvious and the answer i get is 'nothing' all night long
u're not in mood talking during premas
alright,i'm the one who talk
layan tak layan je
me also alright
you say u want satay
ok,let's satay with 'pride'
then we talk bout chinese new year
but still weird the way you behave
alright, with my patience, let's see how it goes
still the way u act let me feel there's something wrong
and still the answer is 'nothing'
supper and telling i gonna lunch with daddy
and u said i dont wann lunch with you
me also alright
my patience is with you all the night
what else u want?
i got my limit too
chatting with dev thru FB just for fun nie
itu pun salah
open the door with the sarcastic face
'talk like this,why must use FB'
just for fun and why so serious??
alright, with my patience, i kept silent
and u with your FFT
end up,i'm beside you
i know u gonna complain bout me FB-ing
and it is!!!!
why when u FB i can stay beside you instead of complaining?
why when i FB u must go aside with ur face and later on complaining me bout it??
i want the answer
u sing song, i listen
say me not sing along with you
alright
i close my eyes, u said me sleeping
alright,then i open my eyes
u wanna rest on me,i lift up my hand,u said i act cool
alright, i put my hand down on ur back
end up u pula yang ask me 'what's wrong with you today?'
WAH SEIIII
alright, with my patience, i just stare with silent
and we have a talk later on
it's my mistake by saying is not the open gate thingy,
and it's before premas
by reconfirming you
i said wrong thing
'what's wrong with you?? just now u said like this,now u said no,why?u got split personality is it?'
my patience is limited and here goes i burstt!!!
from the start with my patience i keep asking what happen and what's wrong with you
end up, i'm the one got problems and i'm the one with the split personality!!
FINE!!!!
u're happy it ended up like this right??
then as ur wish larr!!


No comments: