Friday, November 20, 2009

- *finger cross* -

My lovely korkor suddenly called me
oh well, suddenly said i drink in kampar =.="""""
i said i will control myself in kampar,i meant it
i will love myself for the sake of myself and the person i loved
i wont make my parents to worry me ok? =]
i will only drink when i'm back in hometown lerrr XD
Anyway,my kor brought me a news,and i'm so happy to hear that
he's planning to ask my parents to go over England next may to celebrate my daddy's birthday
i wanna go also and he said ok...
i got break mar end may and early june...dont care, wanna go....lalallala
WAOOOOO.....and he said gonna tell me the details when need me to book the air ticket *happy*
but all is still in planning,whether it works or not still dunno
but i wish *finger cross* it happen lar....=]

No comments: