Friday, November 13, 2009

-[ FOURTH KIND ]-

Just now Dev suddenly said wanna watch 2012
yeah..i wanna watch too..but it's confirm full lerr..and yet it is..LOL =[
so move to second plan - Fourth Kind
is a real story about UFO abduction, owl, hypnosis
not bad ler this movie....is whether u choose to believe there is UFO/alien or not
another thing i wanna say is
the cinema is fucking damn damn cold
freezing inside k
sorry flowery,next time i bring my jacket too =D
after movie we ended up in ghany then the guys continue their gaming session, me and flowery continue our 'PRIDE'...LOL
one of my favourite japanese movie after GTO...
nice movie....HALUUU!!! hahaa


ULCER
AGAINNNNNNNNN!!!!
It's so painful till i dont feel like open my mouth to talk =[
it's not one only...tongue,gum,throat....OMFG!!!
can feel my body so heaty also
face pula pimples banyak
i pula tangan banyak gatal duk picit picit
isshhhh...=p
that's all ler..wanna sleep d..so tired.
night and tight =]

No comments: