Tuesday, November 03, 2009

- Lucky among the unlucky -

Recently got a lot of things happened that makes me think that i am so unlucky, so sueh, so bad luck, and so sad.
U know why?
Last two weeks i drive through something and my tyres burst..watch out..i mean tyreS.left side front and back burst together.and guess what?my rim also cannot be use d. =[ to repair the tyres and rim it cost me a lot. after all, decision made and over all it cost me rm1440.which i only report to my parents the tyres part which is rm5++.and the rim part,is not to make my parents worry. =[ and i'm so sad of it.really sad.but nvm i managed to handle it.=]
Last week, my car cant start and guess what?my car battery dies off.ergghhhh..still have to settle it right?the idiot wants to chop me rm300 for a battery.what the F..isshh..then i go find others which is cheaper.at last the battery cost me rm195.=[
and i also can go through with it.sueh right? *goyang kepala*
p/s- thanks for flowery dear for staying beside me whenever i had problems.and sorry for always trouble u.as you know,i'm always the teapot. XD
Sunday, an accident happened in Kampar. 3peoples dead at the waterfall nearby.this is a sorrow news.Of all days, why during raining season?GOD has his reason for it.and no one will knows it.isnt they are more unlucky than what had happened to me???! this incident make me realized that my sueh-ness is just a small matter compared to theirs.this can say that i'm the lucky one among those unlucky.then why should i complain anymore?!
The incident also makes me realized that we need to life our lives to the fullest.because we wouldnt know what will happen in the next seconds or minutes...or we wouldnt know if tomorrow never comes..this is life.=]
so why not we do anything we want?why wanna cares what people say or how people treat us?and why wanna care so much for people who acting childish?different people got different thinking.this is individual,we cant control it.as long as 'man sam mo kuai', then is alright.=]
i'm just being myself,which is CARMEN.


1 comment:

Nico said...
This comment has been removed by the author.