Saturday, December 27, 2008

-[boOKeD]-

Alright...quite long time i didnt update my blog d...nowadays busy with work...and i know i have to update by now cause i'm going off soon...hahaa...as u know la...where else...KAMPAR the ULU....heheee...FIY,i'm going on 5th Jan....sound sad right?? for me is very sad...cause i know what date it is on 6th...can cry man....and last night Nelson booked date me on 1st Jan....hey hey...dont misunderstood ya....not me and him only...is with a bunch of ppl....still got other human beings k...he said he had to do so cause later on i will potong queue by other ppl....he said someone gonna bake cake for me...sounds like GUINNESS flavour ehh....special right?havent see it yet...anyway,i'm looking forward for it...hehee...add on he said the party is for me before i leave BM and heading to KAMPAR...so evil...but anyway,thanks alot my dear friends...i will always miss u guys k...

No comments: