Wednesday, December 03, 2008

-[SaD wHen] tHouGht OF...-

I had done all the preparation for my studies...staying or fees or whatever....My class start at 12th Jan....at first i thought i can go at 10th ..but i'm wrong...registration started on 6th!!! hey man!! 6th Jan leehhh....erghh....kek si me...which means i have to reach there at 5th,then stay on 6th,then maybe will back on 7th....haiz...dont know la...i feel so sad la when i think of it...will be passing my big day alone!!! my tears going to flow...NO NO i think going to be like pouring...oh GOSH....help...
My mum ask me to celebrate my big day in advance...but feel not nice leh...feel like having it on 3rd,but third is Xying's big day la...if 4th,Sunday,then next day early morning have to go Kampar d,sure tired...having it on Fri,2nd??
OMG...how wor? my ever 21st big day....haiz...most probably will be passing alone la...so sad...*sob*

No comments: