Saturday, December 27, 2008

-[FlaMmiNG] Or UnFLamMaBle?-

Here's the question...will it burn or not?Quinn,i'm taking ur advice in me...and i know what i'm doing too...since i'm leaving here soon so i think should be ok gua...we both know our own situation...and will TRY NOT to cross the beyond line...the feelings when with him compared to WY is totally different...maybe between me and Yeh,there's alot of somethings...our problem is forever never solve...i dont like empty promises...this is me...and he forever will never know there's a problem...cause that is him...he cant change he's thinking so do i...so just going on like this lo...better than bring up all the uncertain arguements...
Other than this...i met C when i'm doing my part time job..the first thing he made me changed my impression towards him is,ACTUALLY HORR...i thought he is the type like dunno english la..but he's not leh....his english quite well leh...and moreover he very serious in his job...work and work...even is Sunday.is like upside down with Yeh leh...Yeh so lazy,always think wanna take leave and willingly although is unpay leave...this is what i dont like lo...and he think not a big matter...

No comments: