Wednesday, December 31, 2008

-[Et] vs UFo-

Hmm...another et word appeared in my life...the first person who said me et is Jonathan...and now,my life appeared another et...but both et had its own meaning....haa....cute...last night C said me et wor...just because i type something for him that he dont understand,he said i type et wording....hahaaa....then at night he type something that i dont understand,i said he type ufo wording...hehee..
Last night he said,when i wanna back from Kampar,let him know,he will go fetch me back....he said dont want me to take bus cause dangerous and tiring...he dont want me so xin ku wor...moreover he said whenever i back to hometown,he will spare his time for me....this is what he promise me...and he will go with me wherever i wanna go...sound sweet right?but will it an empty promises no one knows...
Other than this,i got bit scared....i scared being lonely at a stranger places...if u ask me alone at my hometown,i will be ok,but not at stranger place...i dont feel excited or looking forward how's my Uni will be,how my housemate,how's my schoolmate either...haiz....my mood now is up and down...very not stable...HELP!!!! haiz....

No comments: