Wednesday, December 03, 2008

-FEd Up-

Last Saturday night,me and Quinn planned to go FUEL for release pressure since working seems to be so tensed...add on,i got one bottle of liquor there...N* went there too,he reached before me...so me and Quinn just join them...actually i going to meet SIM...but nevermind la...same...and N* keep on follow here and there...started to feel irritate when i saw him...acting like my bf...yoh...when saw me talk to my friends,especially guys,then cham la....he will fast fast come next to me...he wont care he know or dont know...hate looo....damn nia.luckily got Quinn...
Suddenly got one guy come across and pull me wor,at first he introduce himself,then invited pull me to go drink with him at his table...use ur butt think,will i go?so stupiak...fortunately,Quinn,Sim all at there..Quinn hug me,then Sim all blocked him...i just cheer with him with my glass of Guinness to show manners nia...that's all...so F***...
U know why i feel irritate when i saw N*?u know what he did? to know whether i'm back or not,he go till my house to peep whether my car is at home not after he phone me...I HATE THIS KIND OF PEOPLE...after that me and Quinn went out for supper,meeting Racheal them at town...Saturday is the only day for me to meet them,updates with them....i missed them too...so even quite or feel bit tired,i will meet them up,stay till late is ok...caused,Sunday holiday mah...still ok lo..
Then Quinn told me she wsanna go drive thru McD....OH MY GOD...and so happy,i got my I LIKE TO MOVE IT,MOVE IT...hahaa...thanks dear..

No comments: