Saturday, April 25, 2009

-[CANNOT] pay attention NEH~~-

WHAT THE HECK AM DOING WORRR....study week ler...and i cant even pay attention on my books...and one of the main cause i know is what...is the stupid weather laaaa...altho inside room,but it is not condusive enough for me to study...making me sweat and feel sticky..and UNCOMFORTABLEEEE!! even bath in the midnight before i went to bed.wish to go swimming nehh.erghhhh...and other causes is myself...watch movie la,listen to music la and bla bla bla ....
Tonight summore wanna go my dear-weiwei house watch movie...hehee..cham..nevermind...shall relax abit...LOL..u see..all i say myself..dont have self-discipline at all..isk iskk iskk...cannot..wanna go pompom..hate this sticky and hot weather....

2 comments:

Gozx7 said...

aiyo...recently really hot hot hot..u ar...
need study lo..4 more day to go..=)
we all add oil lo...aim for final

carmensee said...

hahaha..say me worrr...watch out urself first la...dota dota dota...lol..shud say alien alien alien..hahaa.=P