Thursday, April 30, 2009

-[RUBBISH!!]-

WHAT THE HECK IM DOING???Review back this whole month....keep on troubling my lovely friends..
First, with my accident case...fetch me to Ipoh and back to Kampar several times...this case already very bring me into trouble...haizz...and when i thought everything is going well and in process, there's a call informed me that i missed out one document havent sign...which mean i have to trouble my friend to Ipoh once again....this time also same...bout the ptptn document..i post back to let my parents sign...this few days keep on waiting the reply.and ok,today i go danish to take my letter,i thought i can 'gao dim' it very splendid..and also the same,when i thought everything is going well and in process, i were told by a friend that we actually need two copy of the documents..which means my parents need to sign original and also photostat copy...what the *tut*...i seriously didnt know bout it..and no one tell me about it until today when i thought everything is in the right situation,i get this news,and i was so down...so the solution for this is,i need to print another new copy of the document,photostat it,and ask my lovely friend to sign for me lo.and this also mean that the effort i post back to my parents sign is all RUBBISH.the effort of my parents sign and trouble them to post back to me is also RUBBISH.and this is also mean that carmen is a RUBBISH.rubbish doing rubbish job.
What other better things i can do???what else except all this rubbish???
this is what happened if the God wish to fool with u...

p/s:sorry hubby,i didnt mean to make u worry,i just wanna complaint that am so damn fucking useless.sorry if alwayz make u worry.

2 comments:

Gozx7 said...

aiyo..soli le..i dono u dono tat .paisay cause i din remind u..
all wil be great...
be happy neh

carmensee said...

hmm...nvm la..already happened d...after swim better already.