Thursday, April 16, 2009

-[F.R.I.E.N.D.S.]-miss u all so much-

Hahaa...nothing much actually...just wanna shared that i miss all of u all so much....that day my lecturer ask to present my video to the class...i din;t make a new one...i just presenting the one i did it last time to them,still remember?friendship...hahaa..and guess,i'm not bored keep on playing it...hahhaaa...and it touches my friend's heart...and i feel so miss that time..i miss all of u all....deeply missed...
And i going to make a new one for my hao por bong + rainbow crew in utar here......i love u all too...glad that i met u all here.....glad that i'm one of u all....hahhaaa...just wait and see ya....shud be sem break time...WHAOoo...so much to do during sem break....hahahaaa...*wink*
And i wanna meet Quinn this time i back and try to meet Xying during sem break.....caused she back during my exam week...erghhhh...but it's ok...will see u then....*wink*

No comments: