Friday, April 24, 2009

-[FINALLY] done-

HOOrayy...my things done jor...this morning go to campus to settle my ptptn thingy...ok...and i post it back home jor...and i go ipoh to sign that stupid idiot doc jor...=) hmmm busy for the whole morning till now...and when car is done,still need to ask my parents to sign to get my car out...OH GOSHH!! really *tut*...i hope nothing else troubling me so i dont have to trouble friends around me.*pray hard*
I feel so 'hang fok' got such friends around me...i really love them much...*wink* dont say 'yuk ma' lo.hahaa..guys,will appreciated all the moment we had together till never enddddd....hehehee

'i love u, u love me, we are happy family,
with a great big heart and a kiss from me to u,
would u say u love me too?'

carmen: i love you,love rainbow crew,love hao por bong,love nehneh~~ bong*muacks*
zhixiang: lol..happy happy family we are.=)
carmen: yeah...happy.where is other members ler...
xinyan: my answer is i luv u al 2..hehe..yup yup.happy family 2gether 4ever.til never end..muackzzzzz ^^ luv ya.luv ya. luv ya.luv ya..
weiwei: halo..dun 4get is me teach u all sing tis song d oh..hehe..
carmen: yes la..my dear so gao..LOL...

p/s:please post your reply...thankss.LOL
thanks zhixiang + xinyan

4 comments:

Gozx7 said...

lol..
happy happy family we are.
=)

carmensee said...

yeah...happy..where is other members lerr..

xinyan said...

my answer is i luv u al 2..hehe..
yup..yup..
happy family 2gether 4 ever..
til never end..muackzzzzz ^^
luv ya.luv ya.luv ya..luv ya..

~维维安~ said...

halo..dun 4get is me teach u all sing tis song d oh..hehe..