Thursday, April 09, 2009

-[THANKS] my lovely hao por bong-

Hmm...today i busy whole day ler...tired..9 something go out till just now 7 something only reached home neh...today go ipoh police station, then eon centre to put my car for repair...and go here and there....pity my dear-weiwei and lovely xinyan...accompany me whole day...and THANKS ya....love u all so much...reallly help alot...happy to have friends like u all so por ...hahhha...*wink*
Today i miss my duapui lao gong so much neh...hehee...he so cute...he knew i got no car use for one month..he said wnna borrow me his car wor...so pressure to drive his car....LOL...btw,today really happy neh....ate mcD+nasi pataya....wow....fattening man...LOL...i cant imagine i can eat so much...which i know i really can...hahaha...
okla...stop here...very tired d...tml still have to wake up early.....

2 comments:

~维维安~ said...

tat day really happy..cos v can eat satay..ikan bakar.."lam" mee..wao,nw oso feel got a bit hungry le..hehe..

carmensee said...

har??hehee...dear u so cute...i think comment on wrong post..hahaa.nvm...acceptable.