Friday, June 05, 2009

-[ BIGGEST ] fear lehh-

According to munyee...aikss..how lar??weiwei is not going...then need overnight at ipoh,and is either at munyee house or her bf's house..but high chances is at her bf's house...dont it feel weird??and if xinyan not with me then cham lorr...the things i most fear de will happened lehh....this is also why i dont want to go waterfall with munyee and now i very dilemma...sorry gal...not i popo mama,is..i got my own situation and scared let u all sou heng nia...
Last time got one case also like this...ask me go go go...then all go in couples worr...at first say ok de,wont drop me alone geh...at last also dropped.and left me alone with those 'new friends made'....really dont like those feeling.and really make me very sad..then alwayz alone during that trip.. =( ..and i really wish it wont happen to me again...and now this case make me very scared leh...dont feel like wanna repeat history.then just now discuss halfway,munyee get angry jor and went offline...let us decide.each people will tolerate a step lo...since she arranged the plan like this also wanna make us easy...k lo...will try to overcome this fear..nahh...i tolerate ler...haiz..still scared leh...hope everything ok looo....hehhee

No comments: