Wednesday, June 17, 2009

-CONFLICT-PISSED OFF-

The result of not enough sleeping hours is very serious...just like today..everything not going well.early in the morning ms.eng 'pek' us till very 'chek'....ok fine with that..then later on my id lost and found back after one hour??within an hour la..and four of us look very pale..not enough sleep ma...then mood no good...then things not going well.and 8 to 8 classes..then we feel pissed off easily...
And today..here the conflict occured.and is between me and wwei..wow.again.ergghhh...we had misunderstanding in our conversation...and she yelled at me at the moment i wanted to start my sentence with her.and the excited+overjoy mood of mine totally fell to the ground.then after the that i just walk off after my hand wash.frankly speaking,i do angry and to said is very angry.just put ur shoe over me,someone yell at u when u are exciting to share something..how u feel? alright,maybe u are annoyed with something that i want to share,but also no need to yell right??totally heart broken.after that she's mad over me,claiming that i get angry so easily...harlo..u just yell at me and wish i talk and smile with u?i dont know bout others,but to me...i just cant.
Alright,some incident happened to her,and she get so emo..friends around said this to me...'she's not in her mood,just received a bad news'....and this mean u can yell me like this?i'm sorry to heard the bad news,but i still cant accept just because of u emo and u yelled at me like this...whatever.
After that i'm not talking to her anymore although after i cool down.she do msg me and apologize.ok.i also not so xiao qi.already forget bout it jor.i chose not to talk to her yet is because i dont know what should i say after all this (bad news+down+she need to cool down).just want to lessen her worries.

I'm not angry anymore.before that yes la.damn angry.when the anger is there,really thinks alot.'why u all say can,i say cant? why u all getting excited over someone can,but i cannot? joking nie ma!!' erghhhhh but now,i really took it as 'forget it la'...as hao por bong sayings, 'soh la...so many years of friend jor...'. right? just wanna let u know that,no matter what happen,friends will always by ur side.even if u really sad,down,moody, we will always ready for u.just dont lost control like this..u are hurting someone else. and bout ur friends,i really dont know what to say except GOD BLESS and praying hard for the goodness.

TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY

1 comment:

smally said...

wat i can say is sorry..even me oso dunno wat hapen..sorry dear..