Friday, June 26, 2009

-[ NOTHING ] is right -

Today dont know what happened...the turning part for my dance still cant make it...very very headache...still trying for it...we dance in the gym room with the mirror...much better except for my turning laaaa....LOL.
We attended dance club general meeting.and this sem slightly different from the previous sem we see...they introduce each category constructor to show their dance...and we really enjoy watching it...i love alicia's ballet.so so so gracefully...aiya..one word NICE.hahaha
And today Munyee stepped my leg again and this type is my toe..ERGHH...very painful.and now,my toe is bruising and swell jor...cham..tomorrow back hometown must go see tit da lerr....i think this time that sifu going to wrap my leg...hahha.'bak chang' leg...=(
anyway,munyee, dont blame yourself for hurting me...not your fault ler...myself careless nie...hehee.
So happy tomorrow back hometown lo..can see my loved one..i mean my daddy la,mummy la,hubby la.hehee

No comments: