Wednesday, June 24, 2009

-[ HAPPY ]-

I'm so so so happy...just chatted with kor and so sorry kor,promised i wont forget your birthday anymore...it is so careless...maybe nowadays damn busy with studies....assignment,classes,dancing....erghhh...up and down...sorry kor..it wont happen again...hehee...
Just now my kor asked me whether i got facebook or not...quite a shock actually..supposedly I'm the one ask him...and he already facebook-ing for almost a year...kor so bad la u...add ur mui so slow..isk isk isk..anyway,still very happy...so i no need to chat with him in msn long long once in awhile....ya hoooo...*happy*
So idiot...he said me fat jor =( cannot wanna diet liao...body build ( dreaming ), tummy piercing ( dreaming )..haha
okla...that's all...miss u so much kor...love ya..*wink*

2 comments:

JoyceT said...

Lol! ur super teruk! even i wished him leh! plus hes in my facebook 4 quite some time ade!

carmensee said...

LOL..i admit i super teruk....issk issk....haiz..LOL