Monday, August 24, 2009

- [ BEADS!! ] -

Oh GOSH!! i just recalled. it's my beads!!!!
From what had happened.now i know how powerful is my beads now. and i recalled the purpose uncle beng ask me to wear it. and it's so obvious after the string broke off,beads fall,and i need to past it to my mummy to repair it.and now, no beads is with me!! two weeks d...and this is what happening to me. all this makes me to believe how powerful the beads is.and how important the beads to me.
If you say it's so ridiculous.up to you.as long as i know it's not from what had happened.
Didnt know that the beads affected me so much.and now i have to believe. i'm not going to take my beads off ANYMORE.and i need my beads so badly right now.but it seems like i have to wait for another week.
The beads is so important to me.i really need them. *sob*

Its seems like nothing i can do except waiting for my beads.i hope i was wrong.but my sense telling me that it is true.haizz...missing my beads now.=(

No comments: