Monday, August 10, 2009

- funny arguement - LOL

I wanna ask u this for a long time,but dare not

owh,what's dat?just ask then...

ok,let's drink,maybe after drink then i got the guts to ask

ok..*drinking heneiken*

why u wanna leave me last time ???

*burst out my heneiken*
harloo...haha..what question is this??

err...i trying to be serious..

opps.sorry.err...not i leave u just u make me to leave u.

why u just cant wait?told u d,i need time.and i sure will treat u very very good.

i know u cant make it.so i decided myself

how can u do this..told u d i need time mar

errr...ok..how long u want me to wait?

alright.forget it..<-- he started it first =.=""""

how is u and ur bf??

normal lo,like this lo...

what u like bout ur bf?

i dont know

ok..u two cant last long...

maybe...

tell me more bout him.i wanna know

why?since we two wont last long d,so what for i tell u bout him?wasting my time right?

nvm,i just wanna know..

no no..i'm not so free.later we break d,then i got a new bf,then i need to tell u bout him again.then u curse us wont last long again,then i need to keep on telling u bout my new bf.wait till i found a last long bf then only i tell u.

is ok.just tell.u will never get a last long bf.

ishh..klo..wont mar wont lo.still dont want to tell.dont want talk bout this d

LOL..isnt it funny??to me yes lor..hahahaa.past is past ler..time cant reverse.all that we need to do is look forward.i believe there's alot of things waiting for us..*wink*

No comments: