Monday, August 10, 2009

- [VAMPIRE] zombie strippers -

last night nth to do then i watch VAMPIRE.idiot zombie strippers.LOL.a movie from WeoiChyet.this movie is really really disgusting+geli+yuckks+vomit+ little bit of funny..tell u,this is the ever horror movie that i watch till hugging my pillow tight.and i even turned my head at the tearing part.but still i grab the chance to look at it la...LOL.and the movie that make me wondering can get nightmare or not.."aww nvm la if got nightmare i teman u awake lo k".so sweet=p thx worr...LOL..just imagine..after crocodile,anaconda,shark ...i think this movie should be listed in my list d.=.="""" but still i want to finish it. "not nice no need to know the ending eh ma lol"..altho not nice but i already started it d ma.impossible started it d then wanna stop just stop meh??lol..somemore say me hiao ka chui worrr....ishh....LOL.what i can say bout this movie is just one word 'KENG'...LOL.
Anyone wanna watch take from me then..u're very welcome for doing so..LOL

No comments: