Monday, August 10, 2009

- LOVE my weekend -

The best weekend for me..*wink* alright..i back on fri after my badminton.and yeah...i got a bad muscle ache the next day..and following day!!! LOL.but i'm happy with it.it's totally sweat.whole shirt is wet. 'dont play so hard k pig'...and it seems like i never listen..=p badminton wor...dont play so hard then i go for wat =p..hehee...and after badminton i straight back to png.and i have to say this...it's really really tired. sleep for an hour + badminton + long journey...not gonna do all this in one shot again carmen...LOL.
I get to met Geetha on Sat at starbucks..miss u so much..hahaa...we have a chat and wow....she show me someone's pic and i was totally shocked.so changed so so much and so WILDD...hhahaa..and here come for the so called 'surprised'...LOL.i gonna kill my bro for this.what the heck it is???if i'm the gal i wont come lor k...so paiseh.but she's so daring..LOL.anyway happy also.cause my mum cooked for the dinner *which i missed her cook so much* , and i get to meet my 2nd bro...yeah..so long didnt meet up lerr..next round will be yenn and mini turn k.*wink* lol
After the dinner i went to Fuel with Jonathan an Steve..hohohooo...never meet for a year d,and we get to play pool on the same old table again.the table that full of our memories.hehee.and my skills suckss.rusted d.last time i used to teach Steve,and now he beat me d..=.=""" ishh ishhh..LOL.so happy that i can met Freaddie there,but he's too busy too have a chat.but it's ok,he's still short and chubby...LOL.ohya, i accidentally met Aikwei there..and we took a few pics.then our 2nd round will be McD..hehee..then balik.
And here come sunday...family day..teman my parents for the whole day..hehee..then go find Weoi Chyet for the mask.the only guy that i can crap so much with.hahaa..if u heard our conversation u will laugh like hell..LOL.have a chat also.and his hair really...haizzz...=p i gonna tease him habis habis as long as his hair still short.lalalaa.LOL.

This weekend is awesome...love it so much..heheee....

No comments: