Friday, August 28, 2009

-[ UNEXPECTED ] night -

First, would like to say i'm happy cause PR prom was so successful..can say our hard work worth for it.the time we spent for it is worthy altho i din contribute much.Thanks waipo and his friends for the support, thanks loh heng and shengwang for coming also, and also thanks flowery,dev, and david for coming. sorry if you guys found it bored. =p
Second, dancing quadrille with flowery with opposite pairs, xiang and weiwen...so funny.making fun of it nia.and me get nominated as prom queen pulak..
and the moment i pull a chair to sit,my name is called,and still i look so blur.didnt alert with that also ler..hahaa..is like sit and get up.LOL. .and there are 10 pairs.wow..and now dancing quadrille nie.i told kenny, dont care bout the nomination,just enjoy the dance.hehee.really never think of the title of prom queen ler..everything is so unexpected.
And last, i lost my phone. hmmm..it suppose to end happily but my phone lost.yea,it ends happily to others..but not me...they're celebrating in ghany,but my mood really not there ler...*sigh*


p/s: so disappointed with some peoples
p/s: thanks flowery for the night =)



No comments: