Sunday, January 04, 2009

-FiRst DaY-

Today is my first day get to this stranger place.i came here advanced cause my dad is not free tomorrow...this morning wake up damn early.....reached her round 11,then settle everything and check-in are done...my parents help me to clear my room...and luckily my mummy is here....she help me to arrange everything...thanks mum..if she's not here,i think i cant do it all on my own...caused the moment i stepped into my room....i was like...holy SHIT....it's more exp than the 3 star hotel...so damn small...aikss...kek si me..
and i do nothing here....supposed to say,nothing i can do over here.....i missed my hometown...i missed my home sweet home,i missed my friends too and missed my dear....i really miss...
The most worst thing is,the connection here is damn sucksss...i mean the maxis connection...i have to search for the line by taking my hp here and there...sucks right?end up.i decided to hang near my door....the room is no big,so no where i can my hp to...cham la....first day nia...i miss so many things d....my housemate can say ok la...foundation student,i still elder kok...got few is from HS eh...but i feel so lonely....cause i deciced not to mix around...tired neh...maybe 'hi' and 'bye' gua...hmmm....btw,i'm thinking...how my dinner will be?HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!

No comments: