Saturday, May 02, 2009

-[UNTITLED]-

Hmm...is 2.13am now...and my next paper is today at 9am...finished prepare?hmm..not really..dunno what am i studying or reading...so just go through tips and past year.hope it helps..and hope my 10% luck will be there...just now one of my friend back from ipoh and bought me BigApple donuts wor...hmm..i suddenly feel very warm cause of the act of this friend...it shows that me this friend always in his mind..hmm...do what also thought of me..appreciated.really appreciated.btw,thanks alot.
And i wanna share this with my lovely friends..but scared dunno how to answer their quest..hmm..just share lo..got good thing sure must share...cause i love all of them...muackss..


p/s: i really feel warm with ur donuts....u know who u are right?*wink*THANKS alot...

2 comments:

Gozx7 said...

good thing must share..haha
=)

carmensee said...

yes la.....aba then?