Sunday, January 11, 2009

-[BaCk] to THe ULU KamPAr-

I'm back!! i'm back!!
Haiz...sounds so excited right??u thought i'm back to my hometown??no lerr...back to Kampar...tomorrow my class start ler..pray for my timetable...sui sui eh....LOL...
Just now 'labixiaoxin' ask me when i back wor...i asked him why he said wanna fetch me back..i was in shocked!!i asked why suddenly wanna fetch me back,why wanna come,is it he wanna go somewhere else...he said no...just wanna fetch me back...i asked why,he answered 'coz i miss u and wanna fetch u back'...and i ask why again,he answered,'coz i luv u'...then i said back to topic...why first...and he answered,'i dont want u take bus back,heart pain'..hahha.this i got bit believe...cause last time he said before dont want me to sit bus back,very tiring...ask me to let him fetch....thanks dear for so sayang me...muackss..but i scared u have to work...cause i back on Fri...see how first lo....

No comments: