Sunday, January 04, 2009

-[C] Dear-

Last night C dear having a farewell for me.....we went to freshway....got me la,him la,monkey la,his cousin la,his best friend and his gf.....and i met someone....guess who...lalallaaa....i met KKK's bro..BEN[S]...hahaaa...big and small Ben.....i hate that BIG one....the small ask me to drink TECQUILLA POP....and LAMBORGINI.....shit man....mana boleh minum mia lamborgine...yucksss...hahaaa.....u know what small Ben said?'i can meet u here means we got the fate,u are my brother's best friend,means u are sister to me too'...then he keep on telling my friend he's my bro....OMG!!my friend laugh at me k...LOL...
Me and C dear having our sweet time too....Quinn,at last he hold my hands lerr....is this mean he serious???dont scare me.....when he fetch me back time,he keep on tell me that he want to fetch me back from Kampar....asking me to tell him when i wanna back....so tiring la....haiz....i cant even see him d...dont know he will miss me bo?or he will just forget everything between both of us?no one knows....lallallallalallaaa

No comments: