Thursday, January 08, 2009

-[THANKS]-

This post is specially for my friends....my lovely friends...thanks guys for everything...thanks for the party,thanks for the surprised and thanks for the cakes...in sort,thanks semua...i really touched...*sob* i realy didnt think of u guys will came to kAMPAR...i just cant describe how i feel...luckily u guys were there..if not i going to cover up my blanket and sleep early with tears....LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT...MUACKSS.
I came back after my registration...i didnt attend the stupid orientation....i reached my home sweet home around 8pm...i missed my home so much muchie...so happy when i saw my mummy and my daddy...hehehee...then at night i go take my dinner with C..then i go meet Racheal them at COZZE...our new meeting place..i just thought of i dunwan to pass my birthdate at the ULU KAMPAR ,and wish to have a drink with my lovely friends...manatau Racheal did bought a cake for me that night...so sweet...u know what?this 21st birthday i got 5 cakes!!!...WOW..gonna be fatty carmen soon...hahaa...
Anyway,this gonna be my most memorable birthday celebration i ever had...5cakes ... surprised me in Kampar....40 fireworks...cozze night...THANK YOU GUYS...love ya..



love you guys forever
friends forever

No comments: