Monday, January 05, 2009

-[BBQ] fOr LuNch-

I just finished bathing and IT'S SO HOTT!!!
i went for lunch with my friend,Cyu...he cycle to my house then we walk go...hahaha...cause i got no bike yet ma...so pai seh....you know....walking all along the street in the noon....OMG!!it's burning k...i'm the one become bbq...sad....so 'teapot' dont have transport here....u tot what...KL ah,Singapore ah?here dont have LRT k...if drop me alone at S'pore...me sure no prob...hehee...cause i go there alone before mah....here damn sucks
Tomorrow have to wake up early cause wanna go Uni for registration...then after that i think i wanna back...cause my class start at 12th...what i can do here wor...haiz...i really dont wanna pass my birthday here...if i back tomorrow noon,late noon i reach my hometown d....so nice..hehee...but think so easy meh...haiz...wanna cry d...
Last night 'daddy' xia me...said he drinking with his colleague la..this and that...next time i dont want out with him d....*blekk*




missed home sweet home
missed everything..

No comments: