Thursday, January 08, 2009

-[SAD]+ dIsAPpOIntEd-

Last night is my last nigth before i back to kAMPAR....Racheal said wanna cook for me so she invited me for dinner...wow...amazing...gal,i really love your cooking...i can feel the warm in ur house....Joe is so lucky to have u in his life..and and and I WANNA LEARN SOME COOKING TOOO!!!!hehee....Racheal going to teach me some...yea....
I do asked 'labixiaoxin' to join too..and he said ok...but he scared he cant back in time cause of his work...then i said it's ok,if u cant back in time,tell me earlier...and he did it,he msg me at 8 and said how bout 845pm....sorry dear..it's too late..Racheal cook and i cant let them wait for us to have it...so i said nevermind u take ur own dinner,i go myself....this is the second time he missed it...maybe no fate...hahhaaa.and he keep on apologize...i accept d dear...i really didnt angry cause i know the reason..u just wanna do ur job...just i quite disappointed cause two times also u missed it....not fair lehh...i joined every dinner u asked to although is with your that i not so know...haizz...nevermind la...he not purposely missed it geh...
He wanna see me when i reached home...he said he miss me...ah bo i go kampar d,cant see liao...so ok lo...then Nelson said wanna come take camera...nvm la,since we two also got no place to go...then he go round and round...i din talk much...then he said he just wanna see me..then i said now see d lo...then he said oklo,fetch me back,reached my house he said bye wor....so sad...i mah get down the car lo..i know he dont want me to back so early,just he purposely said bye,and i really get down...then he drive off very fast...and i know he sure beh song d....but nvm la...everything is ok this morning..


p/s:i really didnt angry dear...i understand wor..and sorry for last night didnt accompany u longer

No comments: