Friday, January 16, 2009

-[CANT WAIT] for it-FLU-

HEHE...CNY is coming loo..so happy..and my class get to be either replace or canceled...haa..so i will take one week break and back to my hometown...HOME SWEET HOME..daddy mummy i'm coming...LOL..and ofcourse everyone back to their own hometown.and this Fri i'm going back too...lalalalla..happy lo..'labixiaoxin' fetching me back...miss him also..and i'm wondering how's my home sweet home going to look like?LOL....daddy sure will decorate it nicely..when i back i wanna go shopping first....bring mummy go buy clothes...i wanna buy a red dress,then pair of shoe and bag...then will be done...hehee...
And bout my studies...everything still ok...coursemates also ok...very nice..my lecturer also very nice....today i met my senior at canteen...last time hsbm eh...Eriz...nearly cant recognise him...lol...and we had a short conversation...other than this,today me and other friends took d one hour break,we went to took student ID photo...yea..done jor...so after CNY and a week later will be getting my ID la...must be very ugly...cause my smile so FAKE...hahaaa...
My flu getting more and more heavy day by day....i will drink more water ler..sad..i dont want to sick during CNY...LOL..hehee..okla..stop here..wanna sleep also ler..

No comments: