Saturday, January 23, 2010

- Before I Go To Bed -

Tonight quite boring and quiet
so i started my assignment research
quite surprising i know =]
after that went yamcha with Kenny dear
waited damn long for my maggie goreng.
really sweat =.=lll

reached home then wash up myself
using
to wash my face
Quinn said it is made of facial mud,
which means i use mud to wash my face everyday..LOL
after that i use
as my toner and moisturizer
wahhh...so refreshing =]

after wash up listening to Owl City - Vanilla Twilight
Weiwen ask old songs from me
and i start to wonder where is all my old songs??
i used to have alot eh..but i jsut able to sent her a few..
isshhh...i think because i formated my lappy before that...
so sad =[
and now i'm sleepy *yawnnnnn*
going bed d
good night lor =]
sweet dreams to me and my dear
love ya muacksss

No comments: