Wednesday, January 20, 2010

- Blood Donation -

Today i went to donate blood again
it seems like it is the culture of UTAR
which will held a blood donation campaign every new intake
and same to me, will take part every time the campaign held *will try my best*
everyone knows donate blood is a good thing
so, if i afford to do it, i will =]
but this time got a tad bit different
something happened!!!
just now while playing with Kenny and keep pushing him away,
suddenly.....

Kenny : *look at my hand* OH MY GOD!!
me : *turned and look at my hand* HUHHHH??!!!!

blood is all over my hand...Kenny quickly ran and took tissue + plaster
haizz...my bolster also get blood d lerrr...then faster wash it away =[
LOL...Kenny got a big shocked...actually me also larrr...shocked me as well
sure la...suddenly so much blood flow out and all over my hand....hmm
i think should be the pressure of the hand push the blood out from the needle hole
already over donated d, somemore wanna waste my blood.. =[ wuwuwuuwuuu
anyway, everything is fine now...hehee =]
*happy* hmmmm...do good things today sure happy lerrr... =p
alot of people busy donating

bookmark and pin as souvenirs =]

No comments: