Thursday, January 21, 2010

- Keep Thinking -

I always wanna to have a dog as my pet
cause i do love dog so much *the innocent dog*
so, i've planned to buy a golden retriever
keep thinking and finding for golden retriever for weeks d
ask here and ask there...
asking where got breeder for golden
until today, i found a pet shop in Kampar town
which i can get a golden retriever puppy there
so happy...cause the shop is so so not bad =] heheee
i can do my vaccination and yearly check up there too
but, the golden sell there is so pricy
with cert 1.5k and without cert is 1.1k...hmmm
then dog food somemore, shampoo leh... =[
all this have to wait for my loan
i really really really want a golden retriever~~~
i know there's alot of responsibility towards a dog
i also very long never have a dog as pet d
in this case, i know Kenny dear will help me, right? =]
i will figure out and plan for my new golden retriever puppy =]
really hope to have one
GOD bless me *finger cross*

No comments: