Thursday, January 07, 2010

- Celebrations -

CHRISTMAS !!
There's always alot of celebrations end of the year....
and this year is so special for me =]
i always love xmas....
and this year xmas makes me even love it more *wink*
xmas eve i had a dinner at SQuinn's house...
i helped her in the cooking and of course, i'm invited....hehehee
roasted lemon turkey, spaghetti, and also prawn salad..
ROLFFFFff..so nice...but really damn full that night...
i even PPK JiaRhou..sorry ya sexy for not attending your BBQ
cause i had a spontaneous idea where to go..hehee...
after the dinner i went to Flying Club with Squinn and Sszien..
to give my dear a surprise!!! and..it works....LOL..
so happy....i hope he appreciated. =]my xmas gift from flowery dear...love it..hehehee
me and kenny

me and SQuinn

No comments: