Sunday, January 31, 2010

- Curly hair = spoilt hair -

Damn sad now =[
Yesterday evening raining cats and dogs
since nothing to do, me and Kenny went to saloon to ask bout my hair
alright...after ask then everything is ok, i decided to curl my hair
then Kenny dye his hair....
so he wont wait me that long...
the result out is not what i expected =[
but i'll still take it...
Kenny's hair is nice on him
think of changing new hairstyle cause i'm bored with my straight hair jor
today i look at my hair is just like a mess
OH GOSHHH!!!
i quickly go and buy some treatment and gel
hopefully my hair still can cure cause the other saloon said my hair spoilt jor
so hurtful the words...by right i just curl yesterday lehhh =[
cannot give up this curl hair...
try to fix it, fix it and fix it
haizzz...no longer a nice one d =[
this pic i captured last night, now it looks like 'pong pong d'
speechless now...really sad ler this time =[
hair is so important cause we need to meet human around
with this hair....dont feel like going out d
but i know is so impossible..........

No comments: