Thursday, January 07, 2010

- Carmen's Birthdae -

I'm so sick!!!
on Tuesday night i got a fever...
cant have my birthday countdown also
sad ler 2010...hmmmm
ate medicine medicine and medicine...
cancel all the plans with dear =[
anyway, i got a lot of birthday wishes when the clock strike 12 =]
manatau, someone overslept and late to wish me...
WTH....nevermin nevermind....YOU WATCH OUT!!! you know who u are...hng!! =D
the next day i'm cure and i went to Island to celebrate with Kenny
i got my present- PATRICK and also he have to sing for me....lalallalaaaaaa..
beofre that we went to dinner in Little Cottage - nice environment restaurant =]
heheee...loving it..muackssssi like the view behind....so sad =[ i want lerrr

fresh mushroom soup...really delicious...mata terbeliak when u drink it...hehee

i order this chicken ham spaghetti...is nice...wheeee =]

kenny order creamy fettucine - i dont like it...cause it taste so milky...


p/s - thanks dear...i thought my day will be suck cause i'm sick, but u bring it up back to me...i feel so shine on my birthday =]

After that we went to Mois to meet YT and Dino them...so enjoy...really having fun of it...hehehe.
By the way, thanks for all the wishes from all my beloved friends...
really thanks...

No comments: