Tuesday, January 12, 2010

- Mission Completed -

woohooo!!!
mission completed
the surprise party for my mummy works
luckily my aunty pakat with me...thanks ya..hehee
915pm nia my aunty keep rushing me...asked why not yet reach home...
then i reached home around 935pm
then they were all in the back room playing mahjong...
so nice..which means i came in and put down the KFC, light up the cake...
she also wont know....the moment i light up the cake i was so shaky...
heheee...u know lar...kin cheong marr...*shy*
after light up the candel, i off the carron...
*blackout*
then when my mum open the door to check the carron
the cake is infront of her...
she shocked and was so happy...=]
my lovely mummy make wish

happy family..missing out my bro....*my hair look like siao po,cause too rush*

my mummy's ji mui and cousins

all happy eating..hehee...the happiest is my mummy =]

mmy, every year your birthday i also dunno what to do
but i hope every year of your birthday
i will try my best to make it special
for you
so that u will happy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No comments: