Saturday, October 04, 2008

-BaCk [AGAIN]??-

This Raya my ex came back....then with this oportunity....he told me that he never forget me yet...he still love me as well...and he knew that it was his fault in the past...he said he getting more mature and he knows how to appreciate me than before...and i told him,just let me think twice and consider it....i do ask him to think properly before he make such decision,and he replied...after 2 years break,he knew what he really need and he did think properly before he voice out to me...and he really hope that i can get back again with him....am afraid later on we will break again...so what point we keep wasting such time?i really dont know..is it correct i think this way?
Other than this,this few days i keep on missing someone..one other people told me that i should give a chance to this 'someone'...this someone really good...so far i cant see any weakness in him yet...and he planning well for his future...but i dont know how he think towards me...caused he's moving slow...and i dont know what he want...LOL...



C.O.N.F.U.S.E.D.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you think he is very good..Will be good to like hold him!

Anonymous said...

to be upset over what you dont have is to waste what you have..

carmensee said...

WAH....this two comment so 'chim'....no need so serious la...hehee..anyway..thanks