Thursday, October 30, 2008

-[ReLAx] eNJoY-

Hmmm....this week is so happy...it looks more happening than before...hehee...last night went to cinema with FWee...we go watch High School Musical 3...it's nice...i like those movie got singing and dancing...ad Gabriella is so sweet and obviously...pretty..after that i went to OldTown...wanna pass pendrive to Chyet..hahaa..
And tonight,i can rest well at home...wanna watch my movie...as usual....office work still as busy as before...haa....and i found that my job is so challenging...haaaha..searching fun in job can make my job more interesting...
Btw,this Friday Haloweennnn.....i want to go!!heehe..Xying back liao,Yeh also back liao..now looking forward for Quinn...my lovely dear...today she told me that she's coming back on this Monday,4th till Jan leh..happy looo....miss her so much....end of year wanna go travel,hope she joining.....hahhaa

No comments: